- CAST—Center for Applied Special Technology
Educational, not-for-profit organization that uses technology to expand opportunities for people with disabilities.
- RESNA - Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America
Organization dedicated to improving the potential of people with disabilities through the use of technology
- Schwab Foundation for Learning
Nonprofit organization that assists children, parents and educators of learning disabilities
- FAPE - Family and Advocates Partnership for Education
FAPE's goal is to inform and educate families and advocates about the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1997
- TASH - Disability Advocacy Worldwide
National organization aimed at eliminating physical and social obstacles for people with disabilities
- Through the Looking Glass
Community organization that provides clinical and supportive services, training and research for people with disabilities
- FAAST - Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology
Nonprofit corporation created to ensure that consumers continue to benefit from Assistive Technology
- AT Network - Assistive Technology Tools for Living
AT journals, articles, services directory, information and reports, etc.
- The National Rehabilitation Information Center
Funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), this organization disseminates the results of federal funded projects including AT projects.
Assists users in locating adaptive equipment and other methods available for accessing computers
Up-to-date Information resource on AT, adaptive environments and community resources
- Closing The Gap
Computer Technology in Special Education and Rehabilitation
The premier source for information on Assistive Technology
- TRACE Center, University of Wisconsin